Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh Lola....

Well life is pretty good. Lola seems to be doing great still. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday and we are pretty excited. Nothing special about this appointment really, but one more appointment just means that we are one step closer to getting to meet Lola. Keith's friend Jon gave us a little sound recorder (the kind from Build-a-Bear) and we are going to take it in Wednesday and record Lola's heartbeat. We are going to use the recorder and put it in a bear for Lola to have. We thought it would be a sweet gift for her.

I think I've gained a few pounds in the past week and so that's good. I will find out for sure on Wednesday.

We are still a little low on diapers but I am ordering some more with our Target cards. We now have 12...but are really wanting around 20 or so. My mom bought me some FuzziBunz this past weekend and I'm pretty excited about those.

No comments:

Post a Comment