Monday, June 21, 2010

Lola's Baby Shower #3

So this past Saturday was Lola's last shower. My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and cousin threw the party and it was really fun. It was mostly the Tielke family and it was good to see them all. I got a lot of great things for Lola including: some knitted booties and mittens, a sweater, and scarf, an Alabama mobile, a UT lamp and shelf, Cheer for Me Potty, Baby Einstein bouncer and toys, dishwashing basket for bottles, insulated bottle bag, clothes, stroller, wipe warmer, and more. My mom also surprised me by telling me she was going to pay for Lola's bedding. That was a great surprise!

I go back to the doctor on June 30th and am really looking forward to September 11th finally getting here. My back is aching like crazy and I just feel uncomfortable.

I can't wait to meet Lola.

No comments:

Post a Comment