Monday, June 14, 2010

Lola's Baby Shower #2

My favorite girls who threw me the shower:



The balloons I let go after the shower:




My husband and I kissing:



An adorable towel April made me with Lola's name on it:



A cute little cart with Lola's name on it:



An adorable onesie that says "Little Ballerina" on the back:



Our daughter's name on a balloon:


The kitchen area:



The diaper cake Christi, April, and Linnzi made for me:



Another view of the kitchen:




So Lola's second baby shower was amazing! My friends Christi, April, and Linnzi threw it for me and I seriously could not have been happier! The theme was leopard and hot pink and it was decorated so cute. They really went out of their way to make sure it was a good shower, and it was! I got a TON of stuff from the shower as well. I got more bottles (which I definitely needed), a Bumbo chair and play tray, 6 piece storage set, hangers, hair bows, Kick and Crawl gym, cloth diapers, lots of lotion/body wash/baby powder supplies, two BAMA onesies and a TEXAS onesie, a lot of clothes (even a lot with Lola's name on them!) and a lot of other great stuff. The girls had also sent out a little note in the invitations asking people to bring their favorite children's book to help jumpstart Lola's collection. This was such a great idea! I got LOTS of books including: Guess How Much I Love You, Twinkle Twinkle, Fancy Nancy, And the Dish Ran Away with the Spoon, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, In Grandma's Arms, The Winnie the Pooh Collection, That's Not My Dolly, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, God Knows All About Me, The Pokey Little Puppy, Someday, and more!! It was a day I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment