Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fun in the Future


So many fun things are coming soon. My birthday is next week. Keith's birthday is next week. We find out the sex of our baby next week! That is a lot of goodness in one week if you ask me. I've been trying to search through registry sites to prepare myself for the fun of registering. I think I have found the stroller and carseat I want. I have to continue to search to make sure, but I am 90% sure at this point. Other items will be easier to choose once I find out the sex of the baby. I do want to do a lot of neutrals though because I sure don't want to have to re-buy for another baby down the road if it isn't necessary.




So by next week we will know...Lola or Kale.




1 comment:

  1. Let's all keep Sarah and Keith in our prayers on Wednesday but more importantly let's keep their child in our prayers by praying that it is a girl named Lola instead of a boy named Kale.
    Perhaps by the time they are ready to have another child, and if it is a boy, they will have seen the error of their ways and decide on a better name than Kale. Aside from the fact that the name Kale means "slender" and is also leafy vegetable similar to cabbage - http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Kale.html - it's a name that they decided on after watching a terrible movie - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486822/ - called "Disturbia".

    ReplyDelete