Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Been a while...

So it's been a while since my last post. I had Spring Break (woohoo) and just did not get on the computer at all during that time. I apologize for slacking :)

Life is pretty good now. I went to the doctor over Spring Break and found out that Keith was negative for the Cystic Fibrosis gene so that was a blessing. We also found out that we will find out the sex of the baby on April 8th (a little late birthday present for both of us).

I really can't wait because I want to go ahead and start registering and it seems to me that it would be better to wait and see if the baby is a boy or girl first. I am thinking of registering at Target and Walmart, but haven't decided for sure yet. Babies-r-us seems overly expensive. I can't find anything there that doesn't seem outrageously priced. However, I am wondering if Target and Walmart will be good.

I am in Week 16 now and feeling more sick than ever. Some people say that the 2nd trimester is the best ever....I hate those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment