Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Strollers and such




For the record, I was NOT talking about Clayton specifically in my last post. I guess it may have seemed as if I was....but I was just talking in general. Now on to new things....I found a stroller (well actually Emily helped me find it) that I really want. It is pictured above.I really like it a lot. It comes with both the carrier and stroller for $199 which is a really GREAT deal for a Jogger. I think a Jogger would be more practical for us because I think that our main use of the stroller would be in the outdoors (walks around the block, family outings, etc). It will also work fine in indoor areas such as the mall or airport. It is from Babies-r-us....although I may find one at Walmart if I keep searching. I will figure out this weekend where I finally decide to register. I am definitely registering at Target and then either Walmart or Babies-r-us.

One day left :)

2 comments:

  1. I always get a kick out of my parents' reaction to new-fangled strollers. They saw one at the airport last week and were just blown away at how cool strollers are these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clarifying that the last post wasn't JUST about me!
    At first I thought you were referring to you and/or Keith as "Joggers" and I was REALLY confused.
    Good luck today! Maybe they'll find another baby and you'll have a boy and girl set of twins so you can use both names!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete