Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's a Girl!

Well Thursday we found out that we are having a girl. After waiting for two hours at the doctor, we started to get a little restless. Keith had to leave after an hour to go to work and so I just sat there watching everyone go back and then leave. A while later, Keith came back because the person he was going to tutor ended up cancelling. We waited a little longer and then finally went back. The nurse apologized for us waiting so long but said that it hadn't been such a good day for babies. The nurse then proceeded to do the ultrasound. She checked out every single little body part and made sure that everything was looking good. We saw the baby's fingers, toes, eyes, nose, chin, etc. Then she said that it was a girl! We were both pretty excited just to finally know. She also said that our baby girl is growing very fast and is measuring at a mid-August rate. However, they still want to keep our due date at September 11th.

I would have updated sooner but I have been sick the past few days. I woke up Sunday with a 102 temperature, a sinus infection, two ear infections, and vomiting. It is now Tuesday and I am finally starting to feel a little bit better. I haven't eaten very well the last 3 days and am hoping that tomorrow is better.

1 comment:

  1. YIPPEE!!! So happy for you---I know you were so glad to see the baby and get to find out it's a girl! I can't wait to see you guys---

    ReplyDelete