Friday, April 9, 2010

Misunderstanding

So....the doctor's office had written ultrasound on my card however they did NOT do an ultrasound yesterday. They will do one next Thursday, April 15th, instead. I'm not going to lie - I was pretty upset. I just feel like 20 weeks is a pretty long time to wait to find out. Most people I have spoken to say they knew around 13-15 weeks. Of course, the doctor didn't even see me at all until 12 weeks. Oh well, next week I will be halfway through my pregnancy. That's crazy to think about.

I have figured out when a few of my showers will be and I'm getting excited. Tentatively, one will be in Cypress on June 12th and the other will be in Needville on June 19th. My teachers on my team at school are also throwing me one in May. I can't wait to get the study cleared out and the baby's room started. I need theme ideas....but it kind of depends if the baby is a boy or girl. (Although a Crimson Tide would clearly work either way)

No comments:

Post a Comment