Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Long and hot days

Hot Hot Hot! Oh my goodness....I cannot imagine being 9 months pregnant in August! Today it was 90 degrees and it felt like 95 degrees. I just spent the past hour outside with my first graders and am really wishing I was inside a cold bath right about now.

I have gotten to the stage where it is very difficult to sleep at night. I feel like I'm squashing Lola half the time and can literally feel exactly where she is in my belly. Yesterday when I laid down she was curled up under my left rib in a strange sort of ball and I kind of tried to nudge her over a little so that I could get comfortable but she wouldn't budge. I called Keith over to show him and we both just thought it was pretty crazy...it looked like a strange bulge in my belly sticking out.

Lola really loves these Dreyer's Strawberry Fruit Bars and so do I. Those will be a very good treat over the summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment