Monday, May 17, 2010

This weekend....

Well this weekend Keith, Lola, and I went to North Carolina. Lola was NOT a big fan of the airplane. She tossed and turned a lot and even gave a very forceful kick at the end of the second flight.

It was so much fun to see all of my family. I won't see most of them again until after Lola is here so it was nice getting to see them during the pregnancy stage.

Lola is starting to push herself out a little more I think. I think I definitely look pregnant to most of the world now. I'm sure by August I will just be like a gigantic balloon.

Thursday is my FIRST baby shower!! I am so excited! My friends Grace and Sherrill at school are throwing it for me.

No more news really....Lola continues to try and make mommy nauseous which is not so nice....but it will be over soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment