Tuesday, February 23, 2010

obgyn drama


Today I kind of got mad at my obgyn office. They called this morning and said they'd have to reschedule my appointment because the lady that does their ultrasounds was sick. (Although I know they have more than one lady) Unfortunately for me, I scheduled all my other appointments around this one. They weren't very helpful in finding me another date right away and that frustrated me. The lady was like "Well do you think you need an ultrasound soon?" I said "Well I am almost 12 weeks and I still haven't had one." She seemed unfazed by this which frustrated me more. I know ultrasounds aren't mandatory in the beginning but it would make me feel better if I knew that everything was okay. Most people now have an ultrasound before week 8. So my appointment got changed to tomorrow. I will have to be late to graduate school, but I had no other choice. Oh what fun.

1 comment:

  1. First it's Monday... Then it's Tuesday... Now it's Wednesday. Let's hope the third time is the charm.

    PS - It appears that Big Gene and I are the only ones who care about Little Tielke.

    ReplyDelete