Thursday, July 29, 2010

NST some more

Well I went in Monday for my weekly NST. Lola's heart rate was a little low (she was hardly moving) so I had to continue the NST for about 3 hours. After those 3 hours, the doctors were still not satisfied so I had to go over to the hospital to get another NST done and an ultrasound. After another 3 hours, Lola started to move finally and then they decided that everything was okay. Lola is just stubborn-I keep trying to tell them that.

I just realized that in about 2 days Lola will be coming the next month. I guess it just hit me because someone asked me how far along I was the other day and after I told them they said "Oh, so next month?" And I was like "Huh!?" But then the lady said "Oh I guess I'm jumping ahead a few days..." It's becoming more real each day.

Still working on getting the dogs ready for Lola's arrival. We have been much more strict with them lately but need to put some other things into practice soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment